the times, like the leaves, are a changing

Monday, December 19, 2005

It's A SUCCESS!

Ok...it's official. This years Holiday Party was a hit! I've been getting rave reviews about the conversation, good wine and food. There were NO meat leftovers. I guess that's a sign you guys liked the prime rib. But damn...I wanted at least one sandwich for lunch on monday. LOL just kidding. You're all welcome anyway.

It was good having everyone together one more time before the end of the year. You all know how I love to entertain. Maybe I should make a carreer change and be more typical :-D

So what's next guys? Ski trip, complete with a cozy slope-side chalet, booze and a daily stripper review of local talent? Haha.We're gonna have to do this again soon.

Thanks to all of you who made it out to the Jerz.F. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment