the times, like the leaves, are a changing

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Evolved


New job, new home, new life, new interests...just a new me.So it's been awhile since I've sat down at my computer to talk about what's been going on in the world around me. During the hiatus from my version of blogging, I've grown up a lot (some of it was BUNCH of whining I know, as evidenced by the archives). Life is what you make of it, and I'm trying not waste anymore of it.

Lately, I've found myself enamored with the current events and social issues; they now seem more pertinent to me. They've had this impact on my journey in this space we call life that I wouldn't trade. I mean I guess I've always had the desire to debate and seek more of the truth, but as I've gotten older its gotten more passionate, more intensified. There are days where I wish I'd have gone into politics or became a professor at a university. I guess it's not too late. I'm only just now turning 30 this year.

At any rate, this is my re-introduction to the blogosphere. I'm here to write about what's going on in the world from my perspective and learn from others as I go along. This blog will range from politics to entertainment, from economics to religion and beyond. It's my goal to get people think critically on the issues and not just accept what's fed to us as the gospel truth. This will be a forum for free-thinking and collaboration. With the help of contributors and readers maybe we'll be able to break the cycle of ignorance one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment