the times, like the leaves, are a changing

Monday, August 21, 2006

Train Wreck

I've got to get out of this train wreck I call my life. whatever I do, it just seems to spin faster and faster out of control. It's like a recurring nightmare. It never ceases. And the worse part is that it's my life. It's not a dream, it's not a fantasy...it's my reality.

I need peace, I need solace, I need happiness.

I NEED to let go. I also need help letting go. It's not as simple as people try to make it seem. When you lose yourself and what is key to your existence you literally want to jump off a bridge and start over again. But then there's the question of the existence of reincarnation/the afterlife. So that's why you hang on. That's why you hope the next day, the next hour, the next minute will get better. And then it doesn't.

I really don't want to be given much. Just a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment